"Don't Make Me Come In There!" — Helping Siblings Get Along
For all parents of two or more children
Learn the causes of sibling squabbles and how you can defuse the battles in the moment and reduce fighting over the long term.
8:30 - 9:30 pm
$20/computer; $18/PEP members
Click here to download a printable copy of PEP's Class Registration Form.
Pre-registration with full payment required. See below for more information.
Webinar Registration and Connection Information
- Prepayment is required and must be received before 4:00 pm on the day of the webinar. One registration entitles you to log in from one computer at the time of the webinar.
You may register by:
After PEP has received your payment, we will send you an email confirmation with information on how to complete your registration for the webinar.We strongly urge you to complete the webinar registration before the day of the webinar. You may need to download and install some free software to enable your computer to access the webinar.
- PEP's Online Registration System, click
and scroll through the chronological list of classes to find the webinar.
- Phone: Call 301-929-8824 or 703-242-8824 with a credit card. (Visa, Mastercard, or Discover)
- Mail: send completed registration form with credit card info or a check (made payable to "PEP") to PEP, 10100 Connecticut Avenue, Kensington, MD 20895
- Fax: send registration form with credit card info to 301-929-8834
Minimum computer configuration required.
- PC: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Mac: OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer
- Audio: either
- Phone via a toll-based telephone number (which will be emailed to you) at standard long-distance rate, or
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP): computer speakers or headphones plugged into your computer. You do not need a microphone.
Return to Top of Page
Parent Encouragement Program 10100 Connecticut Avenue Kensington, MD 20895 301-929-8824 703-242-8824